Dropbox is a Popular Cloud hosting and file sharing service it support any files upload and share. Thereof client Apps easily upload big files and client Apps support almost platforms. Dropbox Give 2GB Free space for all users and it support premium options we can expand drop box storage
I have also used many free cloud file sharing sites but Rather than Dropbox is Awesome service
Dropbox officially support web hosting today learn your Dropbox account to a Webpage
Digitcrop recently posted Google drive Webpage hosting You can read it on below link
Advantages with Dropbox Web hosting
- Get 2GB free Space For all users
- Premium Hosting support (expand your Dropbox Drive)
- Drag and drop hosting
- Upload Big files ( Website and Client Tools)
- Faster Upload
DisAdvantages For Dropbox Web hosting
- Not supportcustom domain name
- Not Support CMS (WordPress,Drupal and other blogging platforms)
Follow the steps :
1.Sign in Dropbox And Go to Dropbox > Files > Public.
(Download sample webpage (index.html) Click here.
2.Drag and drop index.html file on Dropbox public folder.
3. Right click on uploaded index.html > Copy public link…
4. Copy Public link URL and paste to browser Address bar and hit Enter.
You are Successfully completed Hosting Your Own webpage on Drop box.