July 8th, 2014
1. Go to Github.com (Sign In)
2. Create a ‘New Repository’.
3. Give Repository Name, Example: mywebsite.
4. Continue click Create Repository (leave it blank description and license).
5. Go to Settings (right side bottom)
6. In ‘Settings’ you can see ‘Automatic page generator’ button and click it.
7. In ‘Automatic page generator’ page Yo can edit the body text or leave it blank,
Just click bottom ‘continue to layout’ button.
8. Select A layout and continue Click publish Button.
9. 2 minutes after your website still live! Your Steps are finished.
After you can check your website following link username.github.io/repository
Tips:- Github Pages Support Custom Domain, Read Following Documentaion How to add Custom Domain in Git hub page.
Have Any Doubts About this Post, Please feel free mentioned it below Comment box.